With the new trade USMCA agreement between Mexico, Canada and the United States now in place, Mexico manufacturing as well as goods and services between these nations is now easier and more cost effective than ever:
- There are no tariffs for products made in Mexico and imported into the United States that meet USMCA rules of origin requirements.
- Lower shipping time for goods to get into the United States
- Lower average cost of shipping
- Lower number of days to start manufacturing operations
- Cost-effective ad more productive labor pool