To better understand if your product or company is a good fit for contract manufacturing services with NovaLink, we have provided a short list of items and practices that unfortunately we cannot accommodate. If you have further questions, please contact us.
- If you are a startup, your company needs to have full-funding from an investor for your project. We do not work with startups without funding.
- Your manufacturing, whether your are doing your own production or outsourcing, has a steady, consistent volume.
- Your product requires at east 5 or more employees to produce.
- Your product requires complex labor or assembly.
Not a Good Fit
- We do not work with companies that are interested in doing “short runs”.
- Simple, machine based production.
- We prefer to work with companies that have their own equipment for manufacturing and are seeking to re-locate it to Mexico. We are able to source equipment for you if this is an issue, and the additional costs will be included in your quote.
- We do not produce Spec products. We encourage our clients to have spec products already produced before engaging with us.
- We do not produce the following:
- Chemical Products or any products that contain hazardous materials
- Food or Beverage products
- Weapons or Para-Military products
To learn more about products and service we do provide, please see the Industrial Manufacturing page.