Resources for Mexico Manufacturers
Resources for Mexico Manufacturers gives you the guidance to utilize NovaLink’s 30 years of experience to help with your manufacturing questions. These resources are designed for manufacturers to be used in analysis of their current supply chain model to determine if moving your manufacturing operations to Mexico is the best fit for you. Click here to find out more about Manufacturing in Mexico.
Am I a Good Fit as a Manufacturing Partner with NovaLink?
To better understand if your product or company is a good fit for contract manufacturing services with NovaLink, we have provided a short list of items and practices that unfortunately we cannot accommodate. If you have further questions, please contact us.
- If you are a startup, your company needs to have full-funding from an investor for your project. We do not work with startups without funding.
- Your manufacturing, whether your are doing your own production or outsourcing, has a steady, consistent volume.
- Your product requires at east 5 or more employees to produce.
- Your product requires complex labor or assembly.
Not a Good Fit
- We do not work with companies that are interested in doing “short runs”.
- Simple, machine based production.
- We prefer to work with companies that have their own equipment for manufacturing and are seeking to re-locate it to Mexico. We are able to source equipment for you if this is an issue, and the additional costs will be included in your quote.
- We do not produce Spec products. We encourage our clients to have spec products already produced before engaging with us.
- We do not produce the following:
- Chemical Products or any products that contain hazardous materials
- Food or Beverage products
- Weapons or Para-Military products
To learn more about products and service we do provide, please see the Industrial Manufacturing page.