Mexico is a major exporter of a wide variety of products across many industries. Some of the industries commonly sourced from Mexico include:
- Automotive: Mexico is a leading producer of vehicles and automotive parts. Many major car manufacturers have production facilities in Mexico, and the country is a major exporter of cars and trucks to the United States and other countries. Of all the industries commonly sourced from Mexico, the automotive industry is the largest.
- Aerospace: Mexico has a growing aerospace industry, with companies producing parts and components for commercial and military aircraft.
- Electronics: Mexico is a major producer of electronic products, including televisions, computers, and mobile phones. Some electronic brands manufacturing in Mexico include Samsung, LG, Foxconn and Jabil.
- Medical devices: Mexico has a large and growing medical device industry, with companies producing a range of products, from basic medical supplies to high-tech devices.
- Textiles: Mexico has a well-developed textile industry, with companies producing a range of products, including clothing, home textiles, and industrial textiles.
- Food and beverage: Mexico is a major producer of food and beverages, including fruits and vegetables, coffee, beer, and tequila.
- Furniture: Mexico has a strong tradition of furniture making, with companies producing a range of products, from rustic to contemporary styles.
Overall, Mexico is a diverse and competitive sourcing destination, with a wide range of industries and products available for companies looking to source from the country. Industries Commonly Sourced From Mexico
As a manufacturer in Mexico, NovaLink employs a unique approach that transcends the traditional model of shelter production. More than just the location of your manufacturing, we would like to become a partner in your manufacturing in Mexico. You will be able to relocate or initiate manufacturing for your company in Mexico in a low-cost labor environment with very little delay or up-front costs. Find out how we can help you by handling the manufacturing process.
There are NovaLink facilities in the border cities of Brownsville, Texas, Matamoros, Mexico, and Saltillo, Mexico.