Mexico Shelter Manufacturing Services with NovaLink
NovaLink provides an outsourcing solution that offers a low-cost labor environment and proximity to the U.S. for domestic and international companies looking to relocate or start Mexico Shelter Manufacturing Services. The company has manufacturing facilities in Brownsville, Texas, and Matamoros, Tamaulipas, Mexico.
The near-shore contract manufacturing services offered by NovaLink are the ideal solution for companies looking to reduce costs associated with co-production manufacturing, from large apparel manufacturers to small and medium-sized companies with limited resources to implement a near-shore or full package operation. It does not have to be a long, difficult process to get started with manufacturing in Mexico; let NovaLink teach you how.
NovaLink began collaborating with Seats, Incorporated., an OEM and contract manufacturer of seating, in 2017. With an abundance of business and not enough resources, Seats faced an unusual challenge. Discover how NovaLink helped Seats solve their problem within 10 weeks by downloading the case study.
Mexico Shelter Services offers many advantages. This is why it has become one of the leading manufacturing destinations in the world. Get started with manufacturing in Mexico in 9 easy steps by downloading our presentation.
Advantages of Mexico Shelter Manufacturing Services
The NovaLink Advantage
NovaLink is committed to the philosophy that transitioning shelter manufacturing to Mexico should be an easy, rapid and cost-effective process. We offer the following advantages to enable our customers to succeed.
Ability to Scale
NovaLink can initiate a manufacturing relationship with a floor plan as small as 5,000 square feet. Once the relationship has been established, and proven successful, customers can scale up to 100,000 square feet or more. It also permits larger customers to scale down if the customers’ business experiences a need to reduce overall capacity.
Attractive Labor Pool
Mexico has made large strides in developing a world class labor market. NovaLink has positioned itself and helped develop a geographical market of labor that is pro-business resulting in lower than normal turnover rates.
No Significant Upfront Capital Commitment
NovaLink client’s are not required to enter into any long-term lease obligations or purchase new equipment (if currently owned). Furthermore, the client’s equipment can be shipped to NovaLink’s facilities in stages as production ramps to ensure quality control.
With our proximity to market, short lead times are met with turns from order placement as short as five days.
NovaLink offers a variety of pricing models to accommodate unique client needs. These range from fully loaded hourly rates to a full package model where NovaLink provides the raw materials and equipment.
Site Selection & Raw Materials Procurement
NovaLink can accommodate your operations within our current facilities, or if you prefer your own facility, assist in site selection, secure all permitting requirements and coordinate this effort with a builder or landlord. Many of our customers have dedicated suppliers in place, but for those that do not, NovaLink will source materials and provide cost estimates.
Am I a Good Fit as a Manufacturing Partner with NovaLink?
To better understand if your product or company is a good fit for contract manufacturing services with NovaLink, we have provided a short list of items and practices that unfortunately we cannot accommodate. If you have further questions, please contact us.
- If you are a startup, your company needs to have full-funding from an investor for your project. We do not work with startups without funding.
- Your manufacturing, whether your are doing your own production or outsourcing, has a steady, consistent volume.
- Your product requires at east 5 or more employees to produce.
- Your product requires complex labor or assembly.
Not a Good Fit
- We do not work with companies that are interested in doing “short runs”.
- Simple, machine based production.
- We prefer to work with companies that have their own equipment for manufacturing and are seeking to re-locate it to Mexico. We are able to source equipment for you if this is an issue, and the additional costs will be included in your quote.
- We do not produce Spec products. We encourage our clients to have spec products already produced before engaging with us.
- We do not produce the following:
- Chemical Products or any products that contain hazardous materials
- Food or Beverage products
- Weapons or Para-Military products
To learn more about products and service we do provide, please see the Industrial Manufacturing page.