Manufacturing Companies in Mexico
The following is a list of the leading international and American Manufacturing Companies in Mexico. With the success of trade agreements like the USMCA and the traditional relationship that American and Mexican companies enjoy with business commerce, more companies than ever before are now manufacturing their goods in Mexico than with an overseas partner like China. Mexico has a highly-skilled manufacturing workforce of over 2 million working in industries as diverse Aerospace, Automotive, Medical Devices, Electronics as well as traditional industries such as textile/clothing production.
Advantages of Manufacturing in Mexico
There are many reasons why manufacturing in Mexico is simply the better solution: Mexico manufacturing represents the best of both worlds for manufacturing companies who seek to increase quality and production while reducing costs.
Low labor costs in Mexico provide many benefits than just a lower bottom line; see how your business can profit from utilizing the low-cost labor pool in Mexico.
U.S.-made parts and products are used by Mexico manufacturers up to four times more than China; this is a tremendous benefit to suppliers in the United States.
The Mexican government is very friendly to foreign business and investment, as demonstrated by their 44 trade agreements with countries around the globe, including the recently-signed USMCA agreement.
Proximity to the U.S.
Production is closer to the U.S. border; faster time to the consumer market than shipping across the Pacific Ocean, which can take weeks. Manufacturing in Mexico means lower transportation, trucks and trains as opposed to ships, and the abundance of warehousing make Mexico a cost-effective solution.
Novalink’s Manufacturing Competencies
- Advanced – Injection Advanced – Molding compression
- Advanced – Vacuum bagging/wraping
- Aerospace products
- Automated cutting equipment (Gerber, Lectra)
- Automotive assemblies
- Basic consumer electronics
- Cloth, bed linen, towels and decoration
- Disposable Protective Apparel
- Electronic Assemblies – Cable and wire harnesses
- Electronic Assemblies – Motors & Transformers
- Electronic Assemblies – Swtiches & Relays
- Electronic Assemblies – Thermocouples
- Embroidery, screenprinting, silk screening and kauma graphics
- Finished device assembly
- Finishing – Clearcoat
- Finishing – Coating
- Finishing – Painting Leather and furniture
- Lighting assembly
- Low level PCB manufacturing (not Cleanroom)
- Machining Shop – Casting
- Machining Shop – Cutting/Saw
- Machining Shop – Milling
- Machining Shop – Pressing
- Machining Shop – Punch press
- Machining Shop – Rivet
- Machining Shop – Thermal press lamination
- Machining Shop – Turning
- Machining Shop – Welding (RF/Ultrasonic)
- Machining Shop – Welding (TIG/MIG/Induction/Resistance)
- Material sorting and inspection
- Mattresses and crates
- Mechanical Assemblies and subassemblies
- Medical devices
- Non Disposable Protective Apparel
- Packaging and bagging
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Private labeling, marking and printing
- Rivets and fasteners assembly
- Seating and Automotive interior products
- Secondary manufacturing process
- Textile apparel and garment manufacturing