NovaLink has Extensive Contract Clothing Manufacturing Experience
NovaLink has the skilled labor, equipment, ample factory floor space and most importantly, the experience to produce quality textile products, ensuring your Contract Clothing Manufacturing project is a success. Some of the clients NovaLink has provided contract clothing manufacturing services for include:
- Fruit of the Loom
- Land’s End
- LL Bean
- VF Knitwear
Am I a Good Fit For Manufacturing with NovaLink?
To better understand if your product or company is a good fit for Nearshore Manufacturing Services with NovaLink, we have provided a short list of items and practices that unfortunately we cannot accommodate. If you have further questions, please complete the form at the bottom of this page.
- If you are a startup, your company needs to have full-funding from an investor for your project. We do not work with startups without funding.
- Your manufacturing, whether your are doing your own production or outsourcing, has a steady, consistent volume.
- Your product requires at least 5 or more employees to produce.
- Your product requires complex labor or assembly.
Not a Good Fit
- We do not work with companies that are interested in doing “short runs”.
- Simple, machine based production.
- We prefer to work with companies that have their own equipment for manufacturing and are seeking to re-locate it to Mexico. We are able to source equipment for you if this is an issue, and the additional costs will be included in your quote.
- We do not produce Spec products. We encourage our clients to have spec products already produced before engaging with us.
- We do not produce the following:
- Chemical Products or any products that contain hazardous materials
- Food or Beverage products
- Weapons or Para-Military products
To learn more about products and service we do provide, please see the Industries We Serve page.
Contract Clothing Manufacturing Services and Industries We Offer
With more than 2,900 employees and 30 years of experience within Mexico industrial manufacturing, NovaLink is capable of manufacturing high-quality products across a wide variety of industries, including contract clothing manufacturing.
- Design Consultation / Engineering
- Pattern Making
- Prototyping & Sampling
- Pattern Making
- Grading & Nesting
- Fabric / Component Sourcing
- Technical Design & Quality Control
- Process Engineering
- Time studies
- Line Layout
- Aviation – Seating/Pillows/Blankets
- Commercial Seating
- Military/Recreational Covers
- Athletic Wear
- Industrial Safety
- Promotional Products
- Hospitality Bedding
- Medical Curtains
- Medical Devices
- Outdoor/Indoor cushion/Pillows